March 27, 2011

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara

Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator was said to "Make lashes look up to 117% longer in 30 days and up to 80% longer instantly." What a joke! I used this everyday for OVER 30 days and I didn't see a change in my eyelashes at all! I am beginning to stop believing all of these mascara commercials & ads because I've learned from experience that most of them don't work!

The pro about this product is that I like the brush. It separates my eyelashes and makes them more defined. I do tend to get a little bit of clumping with it though, which I don't like! The formula tends to flake a lot by the end of the day, so this didn't even pass that test. I would not spend extra money buying this mascara that is said to "grow your lashes" because its a joke! :P

Product: Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator in "Black"
Price: $9.99
Bottom Line: Leave It!

2 comments:

  1. It's supposed to contain ingredients that promote lash growth, thus making your lashes grow and actually be longer after 30 days of use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know. It's just the formula isn't great so I don't want to have to wear it after thirty days when I see no results because this tends to flake a lot for me.

    ReplyDelete