April 25, 2011

Why is my blog "different"?

When I started this blog, I really wanted to just review nail polish and beauty products. As I began writing, I wanted to make each review short & sweet and get straight to the point. I know when reviews are five paragraphs long, I just stop reading and find another review. That's why at the bottom of the review I put the product name, how much it costs, and if you should buy it or leave it. If you want to know the reasons all you have to do is go up to the small paragraph review & read it. Simple as that! Also, I have tried all the products I post about. The nail polishes I review, I actually wear for a week so I can let you know how it wears; I don't just swatch it and take it off.  I appreciate the people that have started following me and I hope that number just keeps growing! Thanks everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment