July 2, 2011

4th of July Nails

First, I picked out my base colors that I wanted to use. They are: Frostbite, Pelican Gray, and Ruby Deer.
Next, I painted my nails with two coats in the pattern I wanted them.
After that, on the red and blue, I put China Glaze's Platinum Pieces crackle.
I'm going to do a splatter pattern on the gray. So to keep it from becoming too much to clean up, I put tape around my cuticles.
Just put your colors on a plate or bowl. I actually used a lot more than this. I'm using the same blue and red I used as a base on two of my nails. The white I'm using is White on White by China Glaze.
This is what it turns out like! Just take a straw and dip it into the polish. I would recommend using one hard blow to blow the polish onto your nails. I would just experiment and see what works for you. It actually took me a while to figure out what works best for me :)
After, take the tape off and you will probably have a little bit of a mess. I just use a brush and dip it in polish remover and that will take most of it off.
The end product! I hope you all enjoy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment