November 28, 2011

My First Lush Haul!

 Yuzu and Cocoa Bubble Bar
 Eau Roma Water Toner

 Sweet Lips Lip Scrub

 Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser

BB Seaweed Face Mask

I've been seeing so many people talking about Lush on Youtube. So, I decided to find a location near me and go! Let me just tell you, I absolutely LOVE IT! Everyone was so nice and helpful there. Before I went, I looked online and watched videos and searched blogs so I kind of knew what I wanted to buy. One of the employees gave me a free facial which was so nice and that helped me decide on the cleanser and toner, which I didn't really want to try it until after that. I knew I wanted a face mask, lip scrub, and a bath item though. Everyone was really helpful and I described my skin and they told me what would work best. I used everything already last night and so far, so good! As always I will update you after I try these products! :)

P.S. if you haven't been to Lush I would GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment