December 12, 2011

China Glaze's "Some Like it Haute"



After two days :\
When I saw this color on blogs the first time, I fell in love! I think it looks better in the bottle than on my nails though. I used China Glaze's "Hologram" as a base and I think that was WAY too light. I think for this to look good with one coat you need to use a dark color. Since it looked horrible and streaky, I tried to put on a second coat. Even then it still looked uneven. The worst part about this polish is that it chips a lot! I've noticed that a lot with glitter polishes, but this one is really bad. I think that this is best if you just want to do an accent nail, but other than that I would not recommend this!

Product: China Glaze "Some Like it Haute"
Price: $4.99
Bottom Line: Leave It!


No comments:

Post a Comment