December 18, 2011

Sally Hansen Color Quick "Purple Chrome"



I thought I found a great deal when I found this at the Dollar Tree! I couldn't believe it because these are normally $7 at Target. As soon as I got home I tried it out. It seems like a really good idea and the polish dries VERY fast. The only downside is that when you go to apply your second coat, it makes it look a little streaky. I can get over that though because I would never use this for a true manicure, I'd just use it if I needed to paint my nails real quick. It doesn't chip from what I've seen, it just wears off a little bit. I would never spend seven dollars on this, but a dollar works for me!

Product: Sally Hansen Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Polish Pen in "Purple Chrome"
Price: $1.00-$7.00
Bottom Line: Buy It at $1! Leave It at $7!

No comments:

Post a Comment