January 11, 2012

China Glaze's "Sexy Silhouette"


Sexy Silhouette is a gorgeous pink color with purple undertones. I actually really like the formula of this polish. It is very thin, yet very pigmented. It took me two coats for opaque color. Not only that, but it dried very fast! I haven't had a problem with chipping and I've had this on for three days. The only problem that I have is fading at the tip of the nail, but that could be fixed with a top coat. So, if you are in need of a new pink polish, I would try this one out! 

Product: China Glaze's "Sexy Silhouette"
Price: $4.99
Bottom Line: Buy It!     

3 comments:

  1. I love China Glaze! They polish's are so wonderful and they dry fast. This color also is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love China Glaze too! It is my favorite polish ever!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this color! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete