April 16, 2012

Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner





I decided to buy this eyeliner after fashionista804 kept talking about it. She was completely right about it! This eyeliner is so smooth and creamy it glides on perfectly. I didn't use the applicator that came with it, I used a Sonia Kashuk eyeliner brush and it works great! The only complaint that I have about this eyeliner is that at the end of the day, some of it does transfer to the top of my lid. I usually just go over it with liquid liner real quick so that doesn't happen. I absolutely love the look of this liner and I will be repurchasing!

Product: Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
Price: $7.94
Bottom Line: Buy It!




2 comments:

  1. Do you think it is a good gel eyeliner to start with ? I didn't use till now gel eyeliner and I don't know which to buy first...

    I am new follower. Please check out my blog and follow if you like it . http://formakeupfans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first gel liner and I think it would be great to start out with! It's a little different than liquid or pencil, so I would start with a cheaper one like this one to make sure you like the formula! :)

      Delete