October 3, 2012

How To: Depot Lorac Single Eyeshadow

I kept trying to figure out how to depot Lorac shadows and I couldn't find anyone that has posted about it...well here's help!

 First, you want to take a knife (I used a steak knife) and push this in between the bottom of the pan and the top. With a little push, this should pop right out.
 Anddd...it will look like this. Once it is out, you can tell that the plastic is really thick.
 After that, I took a lighter and put it underneath the pan to get the glue loose. I went in between the lighter and pushing it with a knife. You have to be very careful because you don't want to overheat the plastic.
 Once you get the plastic out, you get your pan. As you can see, there is a LOT of glue left on the pan. You can clean this off if you want, but I just kept it like that.

As for magnets, I just used refrigerator magnets and cut them to fit on the pan. Actually, the Lorac shadows fit perfectly in MAC palettes...so that's what I did! :)

Let me know if you have any questions and I hope this helped!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I really wanted to see if they fit into MAC palettes. Your post really helped

    ReplyDelete