April 21, 2013

ELF Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15





If you are like me, then you have heard raves about ELF's Conditioning Lip Balm with SPF 15. However, this is not one of my favorite products and I can tell you exactly why!



 The first color that I picked up was "Nice & Natural". Yes, this is a nice & natural color, but this lip product tastes disgusting! I've never had an experience with a lip product tasting EXACTLY like sunscreen. Not only did it taste like sunscreen, but it also smelled like sunscreen. I mean, I guess if you're one of the rare few that like the smell, then go for it! Because the colors are gorgeous for only $3.


The final color I purchased was "Mellow Melon". Again, this is a gorgeous color. But, it has a nasty smell and taste. Also, as you can see, the packaging sucks on this. I dropped it once on carpet and the black top of this completely broke off. Yeah, not so good!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment