August 31, 2013

China Glaze "Blonde Bombshell"

After my Nail Polish Collection post, I rediscovered this China Glaze polish called "Blonde Bombshell". I used to be really into glitters, so I decided to give this one another shot.

This is what the polish looks like in natural light, without a flash. This is without a top coat. Without a top coat, the polish is very grainy and you can feel every glitter that is in the polish. This is with two coats, so it covers very nicely without a base color.
This is "Blonde Bombshell" with a flash. In natural light, I liked the gold color. With the flash, I think it makes it a little too yellow for my skin. I don't think it flatters me in any way. As an accent nail under a different color it may be fine, but I have to pass on this now!
 
Do you have any favorite glitter polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment