August 19, 2013

Forever 21 Haul - 8/19/2013

I love Forever 21! Especially when you can get things for amazing prices. All of the tops below were under $10!

This is the Mock Button Chiffon Top. I love this because I'm very into black and white looks lately. It is very flowy, which is something I really like about this.
 
This is the Essential Flutter Sleeve Top. This definitely isn't one of my favorites, but it will do for work. The color is a very light pastel blue. The shape isn't great, but it does have a nice cutout in the back.

Let me just start by saying, I love this color! This is the Shirred Georgette Top. The shape is perfect and the color is also perfect.
 
This is the Tie-Dye Tulip Tank. I thought this would be perfect during summer with some white destroyed jeans.
 
This is the Contrast Stripe Peplum Tank. This is by far my favorite! It fits like a glove and the stripes really cinch in your waist.
 
This is just like the striped peplum, but it's polka dots. It has the same fit and looks just as good as the striped peplum.
 
Have you found any great deals lately?!


4 comments:

  1. Love them all, especially the first one! Forever 21 is my weakness.
    xx Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots peplum top! Great haul :]

    ReplyDelete